The Pirate Translator was pumpin' the bilge, er, that is to say, it stopped working. I have the translator log the original English and the translated Pirate parts of the translation so I can look through what people want to translate and come up with better translations. I did not take into account that it would grow so fast as to hit a file system limit in three days. I moved the old log out of the way and will work on some automatic rotation of logs so it doesn't happen again.
For those of you concerned with privacy as well as piracy, it does not store any identifying information about you with the text. It simply stores the text of the translation by itself. With that in mind, as long as you don't try to translate your name and the confession to a crime in the same translation, there should be nothing to worry about.