Development Library Change Log
April 21, 2014
- Fixed an issue with RSS feeds being presented via /rss URLs.
March 31, 2014
- Fixed an issue with SMItem->getSummary() and SMItem->getBody() where links were not being properly translated when calling development websites with .sitemason.com URLs.
February 10, 2014
- Fixed typos in SMItem->getProductAvailabilityMessage() and SMItem->setProductAvailabilityMessage()
- Fixed an issue where secure pages were not being cached
NOTE: Sites upgraded to this release require the latest version of templateLoader.php. For information on this file's location, see the File Organization and Configuration section of the developer documentation.
January 13, 2014
- Fixed a bug in SMFolder->hasNavigationTools()
January 2, 2014
This release contains functionality to support future versions of Sitemason.
December 11, 2013
- Fixed an issue where calling SMTool->getTags() on Page tools caused memory errors.
- Fixed an issue where SMTool->getTagGroupWithTitle was printing debug information.
November 25, 2013
- Fixed an issue where pg_connect errors would display if the cache server failed. This now gracefully fails-over to a non-cached query (In other words, if the cache server fails, the site will be slower, but it will continue to function properly).
- Site Search now sets the SMTool's title to "Search Results" (was previously the website address).
- Fixed an issue with SMTime getCleanTimestamp(), which affected Quicksorts of SMItems by start timestamp.
November 20, 2013
- Fixed a bug where the previous/next links in the Calendar month, week, and day views would ignore query string parameters.
- Fixed a bug causing issues when instantiating an SMTool object using an SMTag.title parameter with spaces.
- Fixed an issue with POST'ed arrays getting mangled.
- Fixed issues with getNextNavigationTool() and getPreviousNavigationTool() where they failed to return complete SMTool objects.
- Fixed an issue with the results of SMTool->getItems() when called from a detail view. As the method name suggests, it now (correctly) returns all of the Items belonging to the Tool (as opposed to just the one Item represented in the detail view).
- Please be aware of the functionality change of SMTool->getItems() when being called from a detail view. The boilerplate template and the default Tool Template Set both use SMTool->getItem() for detail view queries. However, if you have a custom template that calls SMTool->getItems() on the detail view, then simply references the first element of that array, the detail view will most likely show the wrong Item until the template is updated.
November 8, 2013
- Further support for Sitemason Store 6.0
October 23, 2013
October 3, 2013
Fixed bug in SMItem->getSummary() that was introduced in 6.0.6
October 2, 2013
- Preliminary support for upcoming Sitemason Store 6.0
- SMItem->getBody() and SMItem->getSummary() now automatically remove the protocol and host name from URLs in those fields. This only applies if the URL contains the site's host name. The purpose of this is to aid in managing SSL-enabled sites.
- Fixed an error where SMImage->getURL(), SMImageSize->getURL, and SMFile->getURL() were not properly re-formatting sitemason.com URLs to make them secure when called via https. This only affects files uploaded through Sitemason's image and file upload utilities.
NOTE: For sites set up prior to this release's date that are upgrading to SMDevLibPHP version 6.0.6 or higher, this fix requires the latest version of templateLoader.php. For information on this file's location, see the File Organization and Configuration section of the developer documentation.
September 10, 2013
- Added a few new methods to aid in creating site navigation
- Fixed an issue with odd characters in paths
August 30, 2013
- Fixed an issue with the Link Tool. Previously, the target incorrectly included the site's URL.
August 23, 2013
- Added support for Tool-level custom fields (currently implemented on the user end via a custom interface)
- Added several advanced methods such as SMItem->setTimes() and SMTool->setItems()
August 14, 2013
- SMTool's console debug output has been moved from printHTMLHead() to printHTMLBodyLast(). Prior to this change, debugging information was not displayed for SMTools instantiated within the template (typically using getToolWithSlug() or getToolWithOptions()).
- Fixed an issue where SMFolder->getNavigationTools() was including non-navigable Tools in some cases.
August 7, 2013
- Corrected HTTP response code output. Previously sent a 200 when really it was a 404.
- Added support for the future Sitemason Redirect Manager
August 1, 2013
Initial release of the Sitemason 6-compatible Development Library! Like Sitemason CMS 6.0, the new Development Library has so many changes that it's impossible to list them all here. In summary, it's an entirely new object-oriented PHP layer that transforms the data stored in Sitemason CMS into objects that are available to your template.
Learn more about the Sitemason Development Library here.