Major Improvements to Page Builder 5
- move - You can now move pages between sites and site sections. Look for "Move..." under the Page menu.
- transfer - You can transfer pages to other Sitemason users. Look for "Transfer..." under the Page menu.
- revert - You can replace your draft version of a page with the current live version. Look for "Revert..." under the Page menu.
- auto-save - The Page Builder automatically saves your draft version periodically as you work. To make your draft version live, click "Save" instead of "Save as Draft".
- activity indicator - There is a spinning indicator and message next to the Save buttons to tell you when the Page Builder is saving or reverting.
- new save buttons - The "Save" and "Save as Draft" buttons have been moved from the bottom of the window to the right side of the title bar. Hopefully, this will be a more convenient location.