Launching the Sitemason 6 Store
Today we are announcing the official release of the Sitemason 6 Store and integration with FoxyCart v1.1. The new Store brings with it a slew of new features. Namely, the SM6 interface you already love for managing products, but also support for recurring payments (subscriptions), and better order management.
About the Store
The Sitemason Store is a full featured, enterprise-level commerce solution that utilizes the feature-rich FoxyCart platform. By integrating with FoxyCart, we can offer a secure PCI compliant shopping cart to sell your products no matter if they're physical, downloadable or even subscription based. Additionally, FoxyCart handles secure credit card processing, common carrier shipping integrations (like USPS, FedEx & UPS), and complicated tax rule handling.
Using Sitemason's user-friendly interface, we've built a commerce tool to provide product management, inventory tracking & order handling to give you, complete control over the products and services you offer to your customers.
- Product Management - Add, remove & edit products
- Inventory Tracking - Decrement inventory quantity as purchases are made. Set max or min purchases per order
- Backorder Handling - If your hot item sells out, prevent backorder, or provide a helpful message like "Back in Two Weeks"
- Availability - Set when a product is for sale by date or time for those seasonal items
- Subscriptions - Easily sell recurring payments in regular intervals
- Fulfillment Integrations - Integrate your distribution warehouse or point-of-sale system with the Sitemason Store
- Order Management - Export completed orders or just products ordered, update order status, and delete order altogether
- Product Variations - Product attributes that affect price, like charging $2 more for an XXL, are easily handled in Sitemason
- Security - FoxyCart is PCI DSS 2.0 Compliant, keeping your customer's sensitive data safe
Flexible Products - Tangible, downloadable & subscription products with unlimited price, weight and custom options
Coupons & Discounting - Generic, incremental, & repeatable discounts and Coupon code generation
- One Page Checkout
- Live Shipping Rates and Multiple Ship-To Addresses
- Email receipts sent from your domain
- FoxyCart shopping cart icon
- User login for repeat customers with saved billing information
- Common carrier shipping integrations - Native support for USPS, UPS, FedEx, and international shipping options
- Complex tax rules - Local tax calculation and handling in cart
- Flexibility for custom features and add-ons built for your specific Sitemason Store
Integrating FoxyCart with the Sitemason Store is simple. Follow the instructions on our support page to setup your Store. If you have any questions, ask the Sitemason Community in the forums.
For Developers, support for the Store is available in v6.0.11 of the Development Library and v6.0.3 of the Default Tool Template Set, available for download on our Version History & Download page. Read all about the FoxyCart and Store specific library methods on our developer documentation site. FoxyCart specific calls include getFoxyCartAPIKey() and getFoxyCartSubdomain().
New product calls include:
Store Product Detail
Store Products Sold