Form Tool Email Notification Outage (June 5 - June 8)
This is due to a spam blacklisting effort which affected our systems. We apologize for this inconvenience.
All data was stored by our form tools during the outage and can be retrieved. This is because all form data is automatically stored in a form tool's "Manage Data" tab.
Sitemason customers may opt to have email notifications sent to users or themseleves after a form is submitted. These features can be setup and edited in the "Manage Email Settings" tab of a form tool.
If you have email notifications setup for a form, you can check to see if you missed any notifications regarding entries by doing the following:
- Click on the form tool you want to check.
- Click the "Manage Data" tab.
- Click the "View..." button at the bottom of the page.
- In the pop up window, select June 4 to June 9 as your date range and click "Search."
We've worked with our mail provider to ensure checks are being put in place so this issue does not happen again.
A portion of educational clients, including the following, were *NOT* affected by this issue:
- Vanderbilt University
- Martin Methodist University
- Sewanee University
- Trevecca Nazarene University
615-301-2600 ext. 135